- To generate new business opportunities
- To work alongside the marketing department to generate leads and opportunities
- To always promote the company’s vision, mission and values
- To promote and cross-sell the company’s portfolio of products and services
- To ensure all incoming leads and referrals are handled in line with the company’s sales process
- To ensure all relevant sales material used is up to date and available
- To keep the CRM system up to date
- To ensure new quotations are accurate, timely and comprehensive, supported by relevant sales documents
- To ensure all quotes, sales documents, presentations etc. are in keeping with the company’s style and corporate image
- To manage and communicate your pipeline effectively
- To produce weekly reports on forecasts and figures
The ideal candidate:
You will be a professional sales/business development person, preferably with a background in selling a technical product and/or services such as IT, Security, Telecoms or similar in the B2B market.
Alternatively, you could have recently left university and want to develop a more commercially focused career in a professional, technology-led environment.
You will be
- A highly developed communicator (IT, oral and written)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own unsupervised, but also be capable of being a good team member
- Either have a career in sales or be able to demonstrate an already a highly successful track record of sales with a high level of conversion – (you understand the numbers behind being successful!)
- Or have recently completed your degree and now looking to develop a successful commercial career in sales and marketing in a technology-based environment.
Most importantly you will be someone who understands that success is based on delivering high quality, by looking after the clients’ needs and putting people first.
A competitive package to include:
- Up to £25k basic, depending on experience
- Commission based on personal target
- £400pcm car allowance
- OTE realistic achievable initially £40K – £45K, although is uncapped
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Birthday holiday benefit