Security Grant for Leicester Businesses
Are you a Leicester based business thinking of upgrading your security measures?
The Leicester Business Security Grant Scheme,supported by the Chamber of Commerce, Leicestershire Police and Leicester City Council is offering small and medium sized businesses in Leicester 50% off the total cost of improving the security at their premises (up to a maximum of £1,500).
Who is eligible?
- Funding is available for any SME in Leicester who pays business rates to the Leicester City Council.
- Aimed at businesses with no more than 3 sites
- Aimed at businesses with no more than 30 employees
- Funding will cover installation and commissioning
- priority given to those who have experienced crime in the past 12 months
How to apply
The first thing we would recommend is to see a CCTV specialist to discuss what the security requirements are for the business premises. If you are able to receive funding for 50% you may as well ensure all angles are covered prior to installation as you will only be able to make one application.
Want to know more? Contact us to arrange a free consultation with our security specialist today.
Due to demand, funding is only expected to be available for another 2-3 months so please speak to us sooner rather than later.