Voting for People’s Choice Award now open
We’re proud to be in the finals of the “Best use of Digital” category at this year’s Family Business Awards organised by The Wilson Organisation, which celebrates family owned businesses across the Midlands.
Dalycom is in it’s 30th year this year and has kept it’s “family owned” status since it was founded in 1986 by Tony Daly, father of the current chairman Matthew Daly.
This year, a new category called the People’s Choice has been introduced, which gives customers, employees and other business contacts the opportunity to vote for one of the 31 finalists – in which Dalycom is included of course!
Voting is open now and runs until Monday 31st October with the winner being announced at the award ceremony in November.
We would appreciate it if you could vote for Dalycom via the People’s Choice website.
It’s quick and easy to vote. This is all you need to do to support us:
1. Go to https://familybusiness.awardsplatform.com
2. Register on the website
3. You will receive a verification email shortly after registering.
4. Click on the verification link to take you to the voting area
5. Find “Dalycom” on page 2 and click on the “Vote” button to place your vote.
6. Log out and that’s it you’re done!
Be sure to keep an eye on Twitter @Dalycom1 @FamilyBizAwards to see the results in November!