Proud signatories of the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant
Dalycom have signed the Corporate Covenant as part of our support and commitment to the armed forces. As an active employer of army personnel it is an honour to pledge for the support of the forces in the community.
What is a corporate covenant?
A corporate covenant is a written and publicised voluntary pledge from businesses and charitable organisations who wish to demonstrate their concrete support for the armed forces community.
Daly Telecom Ltd recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
- promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation;
- seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old;
- striving to support the employment of Service spouses and partners;
- endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment;
- seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible;
- offering support to our local cadet units, either in our local community or in local schools, where possible;
- aiming to participate actively in Armed Forces Day;
- offering a discount to members of the Armed Forces Community;
- any additional commitments based on local circumstances.
For more information on the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant or to pledge please click here