Trainee Network Cable Installer Engineer
We are recruiting for a Trainee Network Cable Installer Engineer to provide First and Second Fix & First Line Maintenance support to a varied and often a prestigious customer base.
- Undertake Advanced Network Cable Installer Level 3 Apprenticeship Programme.
- Working between the office base and customer sites across the UK from retail through to commercial office spaces.
- Working across both new build sites and established buildings/spaces.
- Test and Analyse Cables.
- Fault finding and reporting on cabling issues and various communication systems, telephony, data networks, Wi-Fi, CCTV.
- Completing and maintaining company and customer paperwork, site plans and related documents
- Undertake training and industry related courses that benefit the job role (when applicable)
- The right candidate will have a strong work ethic, have good communication skills and a keen attitude to keep up with the latest technological advances in data and telecoms.
- You must be flexible to travel and work across the UK.
- Attentive listener with the ability to follow instructions.
- Hold a Full UK driving license (or working to this).
- Good literacy, numeracy, and IT skills.
- Keen attitude to learn and develop
- Punctual and dependable
What we offer:
- 40 hours per week contracted hours
- Salary negotiable dependable on experience
- Excellent overtime rates paid
- Training leading to qualification
- Company Pension
- Company Insurance
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Birthday holiday
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org