Trainee Digital Communications Technician
We are recruiting for a Trainee digital communications technician to help maintain our customers’ data networks & devices and provide maintenance support to a varied and often a prestigious customer base.
- Undertake Advanced Information communications technician (digital communications technician) Level 3 Apprenticeship Programme.
- Working between the office base and customer sites across the UK from retail through to commercial office spaces.
- Taking support calls, logging and resolving faults with remote software management or site visits when required
- Supporting our onsite engineers with Voice and Data installations throughout a range of sites, from retail units to commercial office spaces
- Assisting with the maintenance of Voice and Data networks and communication systems
- Assisting with the maintenance of IT systems and CCTV.
- Undertake training and industry related courses that benefit the job role (when applicable)
- The right candidate will have a strong work ethic, have good communication skills and a keen attitude to keep up with the latest technological advances in data and telecoms.
- You must be flexible to travel and work across the UK.
- Attentive listener with the ability to follow instructions.
- Hold a Full UK driving license (or working to this).
- Good literacy, numeracy, and IT skills.
- Keen attitude to learn and develop
- Punctual and dependable
What we offer:
- 40 hours per week contracted hours
- Salary negotiable dependable on experience
- Excellent overtime rates paid
- Training leading to qualification
- Company Pension
- Company Insurance
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Birthday holiday
- Working office hours are Mon – Fri 8:30 – 17:00 with a 30min lunch break (unpaid)
- Apprentice Rate £6.50 for someone over 18 and a driver’s licence (H & S)
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org