Technical Office Assistant
We are recruiting for a technical office administrator to provide support for our House Accounts department.
- Prepare, issue and progress quotations and orders.
- Manage documents and Kit for each project.
- Generate purchase orders, receiving goods, allocation, and issue.
- Staged shipping of projections documentation and equipment.
- Assist with the planning, organisation, and management of ongoing projects on a day-to-day basis
- Completing and maintaining company and customer paperwork, site plans and related documents.
- The right candidate will have a strong work ethic, have effective communication skills and a keen attitude to keep up with the latest technological advances.
- Must be able to manage workload efficiently
- Ability to successfully manage sales projects, budgets, and costs.
- Effective communication skills to be able to liaise with internal and external personnel
- Proficient in MS office (word & excel).
- Preferred experience in MS Business Central and Dynamics.
- Attentive listener with the ability to follow instructions.
- Good literacy, numeracy, and IT skills.
- Keen attitude to learn and develop
- Punctual and dependable
What we offer:
- 35 hours per week.
- Starting Salary £19,110
- Company Pension
- Company Insurance
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Birthday holiday
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org