Data/Telecoms Field Engineer
- Data, Voice and CCTV installations, which include, 1st and 2nd fixing cabling
throughout a range of sites; from retail through to commercial office spaces.
- Working across both new build sites and established buildings/spaces.
- Fault finding and reporting on cabling issues and various communication
systems, telephony, data networks, Wi-Fi, CCTV.
- Completing and maintaining company and customer paperwork, site plans and related documents
- Previous data cabling experience essential
- Proficient at Cat5e installations and testing.
- Proficient at installations of comms cabinets and patching
- Ability to read site plans and plan work
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise with internal and external personnel
- Experience with fault finding and rectifying faults
- CW1308 and Cat6 experience desirable
- Flexible to travel and work across UK & Ireland
- A full UK driving licence
- CSCS (Skilled worker) or
- ECS Data comms Specialist minimum card essential
- Asbestos Awareness
- Face fit
- IPAF (International powered access federation) categories 3a and 3b
- PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association).
- certificates desirable
- 40 hours per week contracted hours
- Engineer £18,000 – £25,000
- Excellent overtime rates paid
- Company Pension
- Company insurance scheme
- Company Van