Business Development Consultant – Business Communications
£20K – £24K– OTE £40K + BENS + Car Allowance + pension + life assurance + laptop
An exceptional opportunity to work for one of Leicestershire’s most recognised and respected business communication solutions and IP converged technology companies, Dalycom have built a formidable brand through innovation in product development, un-rivalled customer service and envied people development, validated through the numerous prestigious awards received yearly.
With a portfolio that includes business phone systems, IP voice systems, hosted suite of voice and data applications, IP camera solutions, cloud they’re providing a formidable ‘one-stop shop’ which has realized them as a true brand leader in their market.
Being based in Leicestershire and having already established a significant presence nationally with ‘blue chip’ organisations within their customer portfolio they are now looking to develop further their core area of Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. This appointment is an integral part of that strategy.
The successful Business Development Consultant skills & experience:
Previous experience in the business communications arena would be an advantage but is not a necessity, a good level of business acumen will suffice. The qualities essential to the fulfilment of the role are outlined below and candidates will need to show evidence of the following from their career to date:
- Achieving challenging goals and targets – education/ work etc.
- Being self motivated/ driven
- Ability to win new business – converting leads – building customer relationships
- Using excellent communication and presentation skills
- Planning and organising effectively and efficiently
Business Development Consultant Responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly and annual sales and margin goals
- Generate and converting new business opportunities for all of the Company’s product/ service portfolio
- Provide accurate and informative reports as required
- Run regular internal progress meetings and keep Senior Management informed at all times
- Compile and provide accurate customer quotes/bids that meet company margin criteria and customer needs
- Ensure that all work is delivered with professionalism and integrity
- Operate efficiently and economically
- Promote the Company vision, mission and values at all times
In return, you’ll receive:
- Competitive basic salary
- Car allowance
- Exceptional commission structure
- 28 days holiday inc. bank holiday
- Birthday holiday benefit
- An working environment geared towards personal and professional development
- Pension scheme
- Promotion of marketing leading innovative business communication solutions
- Company insurance scheme
If you feel that you’re ready to take the mantle of Business Development Consultant in one of Leicestershire’s fastest growing and innovative communications company then apply now.